What is AM Meetings Baja California?
AM Meetings Baja California is Mexico’s first one-to-one meetings platform which connects decision makers with suppliers in the advanced manufacturing and technologies sector.
As an added extra to the one-to-one meetings, AM Meetings Baja California offers a high-level conference program lead by industry professionals on the recent innovations and developments in the aeronautic, defense and medical devices sectors. An outstanding program which aims to better predict what advanced manufacturing and the factory of the future will hold.
Main sectors involved:
Why Baja California?
Brought to you by:
Tijuana: The advanced manufacturing platform for production outsourcing.
- Over 100 companies based in Tijuana offer flexible manufacturing solution
- More than 3,600 advanced manfuacturing firms
- 280,000 manufacturing employees and a sophisticated mix of industry capabilitues
CaliBaja is the top R&D and manufacturing mega-region In North America.
CaliBaja's strategic industries:
- Advanced Manufacturing: Aerospace and defense, automotive, biotechnology, eletronics, medical devices, shipbuilding and telecom
- Agribusiness: Agricultural, livestock and aquaculture
- Applied Life Sciences: Biotechnology, pharmacology and medical device manufacturing
- CleanTec: Renewable materials and energy
- Logistics: Customs brokers, freight forwarders, third-party logistics (3PL) and other avdanced logistics providers